How Did You Find This Forum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dannyboy, Oct 6, 2013.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy New Member

To all of the current members of this forum, how did you get here? Did you find this forum surfing the net or did someone refer you here? I got referred here by a friend. I am totally into wine tasting and critique, so this seemed like a perfect forum for me to join.

2. Don

Don New Member

as for me, i was surfing the net and have found this forum. it is full of information! i like to read here the articles

3. wahmed

wahmed New Member

I was just surfing the net and found it

4. francis

francis New Member

I was referred here by a friend.I have always wanted to talk about whisky and beer.

5. Sue

Sue Active Member

I found this place through another group while searching for new forums to join. I was immediately drawn to it because I enjoy my beer and on occasion whiskey. I just signed up here but so far I am enjoying myself just looking around the different posts. It seems like a great place to be.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Found it randomly on the internet when I was searching for something related. Thought it was a cool community and I decided to join you peeps! :)

7. Sue

Sue Active Member

I would post this as a separate post but it won't let me. I was wondering if anybody else is having problems starting up a new post. I have tried to start a few new threads but I always get an error message. Not sure how to make it work.

8. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Member

I found this site when I was looking up Irish Whiskey to purchase online. I thought originally that it was a site that gave reviews on different types of whiskey but decided to stick around and hope a thread with said info will pop up!

Sue likes this.
  9. Greybird29

Greybird29 New Member

I found this site while I was doing research on a different site and decided to explore here just for fun. After owning my own bar for over 20 years I have enjoyed sampling a wide variety of beer, whiskey, wine and cigars.

Sue likes this.
  10. kgord

kgord Active Member

I found this site through Post Loop. I like to drink, I used to have a boyfriend from Kentucky, who was kind of a whiskey expert, and he told me a lot about different varieties of whiskey. It is good information.

Sue likes this.
  11. Sue

Sue Active Member

kgord..if it ever gets set up where we can start new threads on this forum, you will have to fill us in on all that you learned from your x boyfriend about whiskey.

12. Ashwin Mahesh

Ashwin Mahesh New Member

I found this forum while browsing the internet and also because I have half a bottle of Irish whiskey somewhere in the corner of my house. It shouldn't take too long before the remaining whiskey is gulped by me and I wanted to know more about it before it disappears.

13. Ashwin Mahesh

Ashwin Mahesh New Member

I found this forum while browsing the internet and also because I have half a bottle of Irish whiskey somewhere in the corner of my house. It shouldn't take too long before the remaining whiskey is gulped by me and I wanted to know more about it before it disappears.

Sue likes this.
  14. Sue

Sue Active Member

Hi Ashwin..welcome to the group. Hopefully we will be able to start posting new thread soon! Enjoy!

15. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I was referred here and am now slowly falling in love with the place. I had never thought to look into a forum about Whisky. I am a big fan of Whisky, so it's nice to have somewhere to look into.

16. Sue

Sue Active Member

Hi lexinonomous./ Glad to see you joining us here. It is always fun to talk about whiskey while sipping on some good ole whiskey! There are a few glitches on here but I am hoping they will work them out. I would like to be able to post some new threads on the forum so that we could get into some new conversations! Hopefully they will fix that soon! :)

17. jordan94

jordan94 New Member

I found it through a website called Postloop. I'm really enjoying myself so far. There are a lot of really interesting people and topics on here. I would have to say that my favorite whisky would probably have to be Jack Daniels without a doubt.

18. MaltLass

MaltLass New Member

Hi everyone! I stumbled across this site when searching for information on the best whisky to use for a Christmas fruit cake.

I love whisky like Glenfiddich, or Glenmorangie, and I love to discover new ones at bars, clubs etc.

Nice to meet you all - I look forward to learning more about one of my favorite tipples!!

19. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I'm looking forward to the glitches getting fixed. I noticed the error message coming up every time I try to post something. Sometimes things won't go through. I'm bearing with it for now because I really do like this forum. :) Looking forward to seeing new faces and getting to know the members of the forum!

20. Sue

Sue Active Member

Hopefully they will fix them soon. This group could do really well if we had some new topics to discuss. When it comes to whiskey and beer and really just any alcohol in general, there is so much to talk about.