How Did You Find This Forum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dannyboy, Oct 6, 2013.

1. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

Is anyone else having problems creating threads? I just tried to create two threads and it said that there was a server error.

2. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

Is anyone else having problems creating threads? I just tried to create two threads and it said that there was a server error.

3. KATRINA LAY

KATRINA LAY New Member

I enjoy participating in different forum that interest me and found somebody in another forum mention this forum. So I check it out and really like what you all have to say.

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

I found this forum through another site. it is always interesting to find the sorts of things online that is appealing. The forum is always always a good place to learn about whiskey. It is informative..and fun.

5. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

This forum is listed on The Forum Wheel website. There are several others listed as well. Enjoying this forum even though I don't know much about liquor and alcohol.

6. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

I found this forum on a forum based site. Since then I have enjoyed every moment I spent here. There is so much to learn and share. My knowledge about alcohol considerably increased.

7. haroon rasheed

I am currently working on theforumwheel for writung posts.Suddenly one day this forum appeared in the list of forums on forum wheel.I checked its all requirements and applied for it.I was glad to know that I was able to join this forum.So aftervthat moment I am here to enjoy this forum.

8. sommax

sommax Member

I was referred to this forum from another site. It just showed up on the site and I registered. Since then have been enjoying every bit of this site.

9. dionnextherese

As for me, I was just looking for beer recommendations and I found this forum. This forum helped me in different ways regarding beers and alcohols.