Whisky Articles

Octomore Rolls Out Octomore 11s

on

Share on Pinterest

Islay distiller Octomore is set to release the Octomore 11s – three single malt Scotch whiskies.

Octomore 11.1 was matured five years in first-fill ex-American whiskey casks from Jim Beam, Heaven Hill and Jack Daniel’s and bottled at 59.4% alcohol by volume [118.8 proof].

Octomore 11.2 was matured [for a total of five years] in two separate casks: 25% aged in Pauillac ex-wine casks, while the remaining 75% was aged in ex-American whiskey casks before being transferred to St. Julien wine casks for 18 months and then bottled at 58.6% alcohol by volume [117.2 proof].

Octomore 11.3 was matured for five years in first-fill American whiskey casks from Jim Beam, Heaven Hill, Buffalo Trace and Jack Daniel’s and bottled at 61.7% alcohol by volume [123.4 proof].

All three Octomore 11s are being made available to purchase online via bruichladdich.com beginning on October 1, 2020 – with Octomore 11.2 being available exclusively online.

About Alex Bean

Recommended for you

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply